On Thu, Dec 30, 2021 at 07:17 Richard Hainsworth <rnhainswo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I plan to use the POD6 metadata functionality a lot in a new module. It
> would be far better to separate out the meta data into lines.

Richard, there are many pod things that haven’t been implemented yet. I
have planned for a long time to do some more, but I think it’s best to wait
until the Rakuast branch is implemented on the master branch.

FYI, my early efforts were not as good as they should have been because of
my tiny knowledge of the grammar, and I know of many places where things
could be improved. Some of those places require, IMHO, a major redo of some
pod constructs. Not many folks were interested in pod, but that is changing
as Raku is maturing and getting new blood and interest.

You should feel free to work on anything that interests you.

Happy New Year!