Thanks

On 31/12/2021 18:27, Fernando Santagata wrote:
Hi Richard,
this is a link to the GitHub official documentation:

https://docs.github.com/en/actions <https://docs.github.com/en/actions>

You can also copy a configuration from another project and adapt it to your needs. For example this one installs some C libraries, some module dependencies and runs the tests:

https://github.com/frithnanth/raku-Math-Libgsl-Interpolation/blob/master/.github/workflows/test.yml <https://github.com/frithnanth/raku-Math-Libgsl-Interpolation/blob/master/.github/workflows/test.yml>