There is a fork, already. At least, this is what he says in the video.

There is a catch though, and it is mentioned in the video too. A few catches,
actually.

First, such conflict-based forks cause harm to project reputation.

Second, it confuses potential supporters and this could reduce project funding.

Third, developers would get separated between projects. Depending on how many
would leave the original product, the pace of development of both could be
slowed down by a factor of 2 or even more.

Best regards,
Vadim Belman