A sex, 19-04-2024 às 03:09 -0700, Todd Chester via perl6-users
escreveu:
A sex, 19-04-2024 às 02:36 -0700, Todd Chester via perl6-users
escreveu:
Hi All,

Is
      https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.libera.chat/#raku
down?

-T

On 4/19/24 03:03, David Santiago wrote:

  > It works for me.
  >
  > Regards,
  > David

Hi David,

The circle just goes round and round and after
a while, it times out.

I tried both Firefox and Brave Browser.

I wonder if I got "quieted" or banned.   Is there
a way to tell?

-T

On 4/19/24 03:56, David Santiago wrote:

> Do you have any adblocker or any extension that blocks js? If so try to
> disable it.
>
> You can also use a dedicated client instead of the browser:
>
> www.mirc.com (for windows) or https://hexchat.github.io/ (for windows
> and linux).
>

> Regards,
> David Santiago

Hi David,

Did not help.  It is my username that is banned.

If memory serves, about a year ago, I logged into
it to ask a question  and someone screeded all over
me with a bunch of very creative insults.  I tried
to talk with him but got no answer back.  I did not
think much of it at the time.  I post on usenet a lot
and you develop a pretty thick skin.  After that
I was never able to get anyone to answer me.

So it is what it is.  I will jut use a different
username.  Maybe the libeler will be in a better
mood next time.

-T