"On returning to Korea to set up a studio after studying abroad,
I started out designing pretty spaces that pleased clients.
That changed when I moved to a traditional house, a hanok, in
Bukchon, the oldest neighborhood in Seoul.  I was impressed by the
wisdom and beauty of Korean tradition, and it ignited a deep
curiosity about traditional aesthetics  I saw how hanok were
becoming trendy even as they were being demolished to make room
for more commercial makeovers."

    -- Teo Yang, "The Rise of K-Style" (2022) ed. Thames & Hudson

The Raku Study Group

August 11, 2024  1pm in California, 8pm in the UK

An informal meeting: drop by when you can, show us what you've got,
ask and answer questions, or just listen and lurk.

Perl and programming in general are fair game, along with Raku,

Zoom meeting link:
  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88077155444?pwd=vcDHijRHkYNi0saTPvLuTY2jzrEeV9.1

Passcode: 4RakuRoll

RSVPs are useful, though not needed: