On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:44:03 +0200, Chris Marshall <devel.chm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Please keep posts to mailing list as it is much simpler to pass around
URLs than to cut and paste from a personal email into another email
or post.

I've opened up a ticket at sf.net for the warnings and lack of twiddle
control.  Re the SEGFAULT problem, that seems likely to be related
to threads and such.  Usually graphics operations are not re-entrant
so need to be controlled from a single thread.  Sometimes that is
even required to be the main thread.

Ok, thanks Chris.

Btw, I get the SEGFAULT even when I don't use PDL::threads at all, so it appears to be a fundamental issue with PDL::Graphics2D. Should I open another ticket for that?

Regards,

--Roland

--
Dr. Roland Schregle
Senior Research Associate

T direct: +41 41 349 39 77
roland.schre...@hslu.ch

Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts
School of Engineering and Architecture
CC Envelopes and Solar Energy (EASE)
Technikumstrasse 21, CH-6048 Horw
T +41 41 349 33 11, F +41 41 349 39 60