Hi all.....     I received this from someone and I found it   very
    meaningful and so     send it     to you.
               We are born with two eyes in   front
               because we must not always look    behind,
               but see what lies ahead,               beyond ourselves
               We are born to have two   ears-one    left, one right
               so we can hear both sides,
               collect both the compliments   and    criticisms,
               to see which are right               We are born with a brain
   concealed    in a skull               then no matter how poor we are,
               we are still rich, for no one   can    steal
               what our brain contains,               packing in more jewels and
   rings    than you can think               We are born with two eyes, two
   ears    , but one mouth               for the mouth is a sharp   weapon,
               it can hurt, flirt, kill
               remember our motto: talk less,    listen and see more
               We are born with only one   heart,    deep in our ribs
               it reminds us to appreciate and    give love from deep     within
               Happiness isn't about what   happens    to us - it's about
     how we     perceive what happens to us. It's the knack   of
    finding a positive for     every negative, and viewing a setback as a
    challenge. If we can     just stop wishing for what we don't have, and
    start enjoying what we     do     have, our  lives
     can be richer, more fulfilled and happier.   The    time to be happy is
     NOW.
--

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
http://shop.lycos.com/

Kirim email ke