Subject:   Re: A WISE MOVE
Date:   Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:55:52 EDT
From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A WISE MOVE

If I am a chess player this is what I am gonna do.
Since the matchbooks depicting OBL have been distributed by
the FBI in Pakistan since February 2000 did not work,
I will not go after OBL using my special troops and guns.
Instead, I will give away some foods and medication to Afghans.
I should find a wise and humane way to steal their hearts.
No deal with the Taliban since they are not Afghans.
How do I give away the foods and medication in Afghanistan?
Indeed, I have to go through Pakistan.
And ask for a help from the Pakistanis.
I think this project will be appreciated
by both Afghans and Pakistanis.
Then they will help lead to OBL arrest.
Afghans might also be able to get rid of the Taliban.
If I create a massive war, OBL will get billion soldiers for free.
Thats probably what OBL wants. I know how to avoid this, dont I.
This way I avoid the second Vietnam war in the nothing land.
Even I can avoid a long periode of WWIII that I might win,
though I and they will lose millions who die.
If I return evil for evil, I become no better than they.
Who else want to help the hungry, suffering and innocent Afghans?
Act globally, think wisely.
/w/