------------- Forwarded message follows -------------

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>My name is Robin Kim and I am from the UCLA Center for Intercultural
Performance. I am emailing for information that I cannot obtain from your
website as it is not in English. Our Center is putting on an
international&nbsp;performance entitled The Art of Rice which contains
artists from all around (including Burma, US, China, Vietnam, Indonesia,
India...), and we are trying to get many different ethnic organizations
involved. The event will be&nbsp;on September 27th and 28th at the Japanese
American Theater in Downtown Los Angeles . If you could please tell me the
name and contact information of your Southern California/Los Angeles area
headquarters/affiliates/organizations&nbsp;to mail more information about
the event to (including the possibility of free tickets and group discount
rates), it would be much appreciated. Thank you.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Robin Kim</DIV>
<DIV>UCLA Center for Intercultural Performance</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>For more information on the event:</DIV>
<DIV><A
href="http://www.wac.ucla.edu/cip/artofrice/index";>www.wac.ucla.edu/cip/arto
frice/index</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>