Dear friends,

If you would like to get Certified in Production and Inventory
Management (CPIM) and join our study group, please send a blank email
to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Our study group is free of charge.

Regards,

Ahmad Syamil, CPIM, CIRM
www.clt.astate.edu/asyamil

APICS is a non-for-profit organisation. www.apics.org

Old name: The American Production and Inventory Control Society

New name:  The Educational Society of Resource Management.

APICS and Accenture Align to Meet Global Demand For Production and
Inventory Management Education

PR Newswire
October 7, 2003 12:00am

PR Newswire via NewsEdge Corporation : ALEXANDRIA, Va., Oct.
6 /PRNewswire/ --

APICS, an international inventory and supply chain management
educational organization, today announced a strategic relationship with
Accenture to develop online courses that support the Certified in
Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) review process. The CPIM
review courses enhance Accenture's Supply Chain Academy by providing
global supply chain professionals and organizations with access to
quality production and inventory management education.

"We are pleased to align with Accenture to extend the global market
reach for APICS' CPIM education," states Bob Collins, CFPIM, CIRM, 2003
APICS president. "As the demand for production and inventory management
training increases, we want to ensure that all supply chain
organizations have access to our CPIM body of knowledge."

The CPIM courses will cover the following topics: basics of supply chain
management, master planning of resources, detailed scheduling and
planning, execution and control of operations, and strategic management
of resources. The courses will be developed for professionals who seek
education to master critical supply chain concepts or who plan to take
CPIM exams.

"As the complexity of the global supply chain among manufacturing and
service industries continues to increase, the need for supply chain
education is critical to achieving and sustaining competitive
advantage," said Dwight Dowdell, Accenture's global lead for the Supply
Chain Academy. "APICS certification is important to many of the Supply
Chain Academy's global clients and to the industry in general."

The CPIM courses will be available through the Supply Chain Academy
early next year.

Kirim email ke