Di Universitas kami juga ada jika anda ingin check it
out. Berikut ini linknya:
http://oregonstate.edu/dept/grad_school/GraduateMajors_Minors/geology.htm

Sekilas infonya:
Geology

Major Code: 5500
Master's Degree Offered: Yes
Doctoral Degree Offered: Yes
Admit Term: Recommend Fall Term
Application Deadline for Admission: University
Deadline
Application Deadline for Funding: February 1
GRE or Other Test Required: GRE
TOEFL Must be Greater than the University Requirement
of 550: No
Person to Contact: Roy Haggerty (541) 737-1201
Participate in the Masters of Arts in
Interdisciplinary Studies (MAIS): Yes
Department MAIS Advisor: Roy Haggerty (541) 737-1201
Serve as Primary MAIS Field: No
Satisfies MAIS Liberal Arts Field: No
Website Address:
http://oregonstate.edu/dept/geosciences/