Ambreen Ali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 13:29:35 -0500
From: Ambreen Ali <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Tsunami volunteers

My name is Ambreen Ali and I am doing a piece for a new Asian-American Magazine, TONES, on 1st/2nd generation Asian-Americans who have returned to their parents' homelands to help with disaster relief (in relation to the tsunami and the recent earthquake).

Can you provide me with several volunteers who are in their 20s and fit the above profile to interview for this piece? I am looking for Indonesian-Americans who participated in the relief efforts (ideally by going to the tsunami-struck regions). The goal is to draw attention to the disaster efforts, while at the same time touching on the sensitivities of dual identities and how they are negotiated thro! ugh such experiences.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you have any leads.

All the best,

Ambreen Ali
Freelance Writer
Assistant Editor, Responsive Philanthropy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
206.372.1310

Kirim email ke