From: Margarita Dennis <margarita.den...@gtsnetwork.com>
To: Imanuel Aswandi <i...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 7:28 AM
Subject: RE: Indonesian speaker

Mr. Aswandi,

This is a paid position with 40 hours a week.  We offer completive hourly pay and we prefer someone with teaching experience , however we will provide the teaching material and training schedule.

If you would like to email me your current resume that would be great.

Please feel free to share this information with other Indonesian speakers.

You can always call me if you like

910.583.9290

Thank you
Margarita Dennis