* Mike Demmers wrote:
>TThe basic concept of default deny for encrypted emails only seems very
>'right' to
>me, because if you are going to the trouble to do this, and handle things like
>key exchanges, that communication must be pretty special to begin with. Why
>would
>you want 'just anyone' to be able to send you encrypted emails?

I got the PGP key in my signature particularily so that strangers can
contact me in a somewhat confidential manner (that was in 1999 when I
was still in secondary education, and pretty much everybody I knew at
the time would have better ways for confidential communication, but
strangers living thousands of kilometers away lacked those options).
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjo...@hoehrmann.de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de