From: <internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, Mar 18, 2015 at 1:52 PM
Subject: [IAB] I-D ACTION:draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-threat-04.txt
To: i-d-annou...@ietf.org
Cc: i...@iab.org

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

    Title         : Confidentiality in the Face of Pervasive Surveillance:
A Threat Model and Problem Statement
    Author(s)     : R. Barnes, et al
    Filename      : draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-threat
    Pages         : 23
    Date          : 2015-03-18

   Documents published since initial revelations in 2013 have revealed
   several classes of pervasive surveillance attack on Internet
   communications.  In this document we develop a threat model that
   describes these pervasive attacks.  We start by assuming an attacker
   with an interest in undetected, indiscriminate eavesdropping, then
   expand the threat model with a set of verified attacks that have been
   published.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-threat-04.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/