Dear Behdad, Roozbeh, Connie,

Thanks for your replies and explaining me. First of all, Iâm sorry if you found my
last post antagonistic in anyway. Iâm not expecting FarsiWeb anything more than what
they are doing (I donât see myself in that stance either).

All I wanted to say is donât avoid something just because you guess it might not be
of your taste (or it can simply be my conception only). I am not signifying working on
Microsoft platform at all. I am specifically calling to .NET as a technology which is
a world standard right now, and we are noticing mistakes in it pertaining Persian and
Iran.

*Please go on to my next post for my explanations.*

And thank you very much for the locale info you provided to us. I'm sure I could never
find people anywhere else as useful for our work as those I'm finding here. I hope we
can do a good job with your help.

Regards,
Omid  ->>