Thank you, Hooman. [BTW, some of you may want to note the spelling of
Hooman....] Part 1 was great!  I especially appreciated the Pre-history
section in Tabriz.  As you know the Iranian Autobiography as a genre is
very rare so what you're giving us is a real treat. I know it's difficult
to expose yourself like this, but I can only encourage you to keep
providing the whole story and not hold back any details.  In fact, I may
have to keep a copy for my virtual Persian Computing Museum. (I just
received my first printed Arabic Yeh exhibit this morning as a matter of
fact.) In a few years, kiddies will sit down to type Persian and not
realize how lucky they are.  I've also all along been noting the painful
story of those who brought printing and the press to Iran in their day.
Please do continue the story as you have time and inclination. And thank
you for getting after the other old-timers as well. I've been trying to
tell them how important it is to document every detail for years!  This is
truly one of THE MOST IMPORTANT threads on this list. Thank you again and
again for sharing your story!
-Connie