> Hi friends,
>
> The FarsiWeb Project's website <http://farsiweb.info/> is now
> up-to-date with a new Wiki system.

Congrats on the new site!

I took a quick look, and I have a comment regarding the design.  It seems to
me that you're using a transparent PNG file as the background for the pages.
IE doesn't support this feature of PNG files correctly, so the pages render
half unreadable on IE.  I suggest changing this, and the easiest way would
be not to use a transparent PNG (no need for that, anyway - just let the
background be white.)  Fortunately real browsers (Firefox, and Mozilla) do
render it pretty fine!

Other than that, the layout seems very nice.  Thanks for your efforts.

[ Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]
[ WWW: http://www.beginthread.com/Ehsan ]