Hi Behdad....
Hope all is well...

Sure, I can just post the contrib here...
Basically it is "Yet Another Calendar" but in Perl...

I am contributing a Perl class called Jalali.pm  and an application
using this class called pcal(1).

pcal(1)  is intended to operate very similar to Unix cal(1).
pcal(1) use Jalali.pm to do its job. Currently it displays the month
just as cal would do with no arguments....more features such as
as showing the entire year and a specific month of a year....later...

Jalali.pm is  Perl class encapsulating Jalali and Gregorian operations.
The basic idea is that an object of this class uses the Unix Tick Count
as its internal clock. You can seek into future or past on UTC axiam or continum
and surface in Gregorian or Jalalian.

Both pcal(1) and Jalali.pm are available at

http://montaseri.net/download

Feedbacks, bug reports, and feature requests are welcomed.
Mehdi Montaseri