From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
Adrienne Dastgir <adrienne.dast...@chickasaw.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 1:51:55 PM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Subject: [pestlist] unknown beetle and tips on microscope

Hi, All

I found this beetle on trap in our large storage area.  I thank it is Snout
beetle but not sure. I do not thank it is danger to collections but just kind
of wanted to know because I have found a lot of them. I have not seen them
before.

On side note this picture was taken with our new microscope it is Amscope
Trinocular Boom Stand Stereo Zoom Microscope I am having trouble getting the
lighting just right does any have any tips for me on this.

Adrienne Dastgir

Curator of Collections

W: (580) 622-7156 Ex. 65078

Email: adrienne.dast...@chickasaw.net<mailto:adrienne.dast...@chickasaw.net>

Chickasaw Cultural Center

867 Charles Cooper Memorial Drive

Sulphur, OK | 73086

[CCC logo]

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/EF495AD46099B047BCA57B34954AF93C09CC0A68%40HQADAPXC08.int.chickasaw.net<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/EF495AD46099B047BCA57B34954AF93C09CC0A68%40HQADAPXC08.int.chickasaw.net?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/BN6PR05MB312292AE7921A3A4A58F35B8DC830%40BN6PR05MB3122.namprd05.prod.outlook.com.