Looks like a black carpet beetle larva to me.

Matt

From: pestlist@googlegroups.com [mailto:pestlist@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sharon Penton
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 9:56 AM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Subject: [pestlist] Some ID help please

[clothes M008.jpg]
I haven't seen this guy before.Carpet beetle? Hide beetle?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/CALWcequ1ozqMuj5WL5VAZ1zxJZk%2B3iY_kBhtBmwqjps5BK1L4A%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/CALWcequ1ozqMuj5WL5VAZ1zxJZk%2B3iY_kBhtBmwqjps5BK1L4A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

This message came from outside of Winterthur, and has been scanned for viruses.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/55c80233e9bc4eefb63ccb6d51b08277%40winterthur.org.