Hello,

I’m hoping to get some help and advice in choosing the best treatment for large
and heavy wooden furniture.  For the part of the collection that is sensitive
(inlay with other wood, metal, ivory, etc.) I`m planning anoxic treatment  and
for the rest (including large and heavy pieces) to use heat treatment.  Do you
have experience in treating large wooden furniture collections and can you give
me advice on the treatment parameters (temperature 52-55°C, heating and cooling
cycles..) or recommend another treatment.

Every help and advice is highly appreciated

sincerelly,
Tatjana Nedeljkovic, konzervator
Centralni institut za konzervaciju
Terazije 26, Beograd