Hello,

Wondering if anybody can help me identify the beetles from my previous message?

Thanks,
Laura


Laura Russman, MA

Curator of Collections

Museum Studies Instructor

Schingoethe Center of Aurora University

(630) 844-7845

Pronouns: she, her, hers


"Don't let the muggles get you down." -Ron Weasley

________________________________
From: Laura Russman <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2019 10:07 AM
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: Please help identify bugs

Hello,

I would be grateful if someone could help me ID the two small bugs in these 
photos.

One is dart-shaped with wings and a shiny black shell - about 1/8" long. 
Appears the wrong shape to be a gnat.

The other is clearly a beetle but I can't tell what kind - it is also about 
1/8" long.

I can try to get better photos if need be - I know these aren't the greatest.

Thanks!


Laura Russman, MA

Curator of Collections

Museum Studies Instructor

Schingoethe Center of Aurora University

(630) 844-7845

Pronouns: she, her, hers


"Don't let the muggles get you down." -Ron Weasley

________________________________
From: laurajsantoyo <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2019 10:04 AM
To: Laura Russman <[email protected]>
Subject:





Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S10e, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Museumpests" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/SN6PR11MB2974C86DB1476C5D1ABA999FB3BD0%40SN6PR11MB2974.namprd11.prod.outlook.com.

Reply via email to