Amanda this query made me chuckle darkly at my desk. Greenhouses have their
own cadre of fun, tropical pests and others. Surinam cockroaches are in
shopping malls across North America because of greenhouses distributing
them in the soil of potted plants, for example. I'm sure in 3 weeks these
same coworkers will be complaining about the fungus gnats they are
generating with their plants. Good luck.