I think you are missing the yellow bands on the elytra.
Tom Parker
In a message dated 2/25/2020 4:14:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dr.tony.ir...@gmail.com writes:

This is actually Reesa vespulae - perhaps not a species that is familiar to you
yet.Tony
Dr A.G.Irwin47 The AvenuesNorwichNorfolk NR2 3PHEngland

mobile: +44(0)7880707834phone: +44(0)1603 453524
On Tue, 25 Feb 2020 at 21:08, 'bugman22' via Museumpests