Hi Chris,

005 is a drain moth.  That could indicate a high moisture area.  When I
find them it's usually around a bathroom.

I see the same exact spiders in my traps.  I assume 001 and 002 are some
sort of wolf spider, and possibly the same with 003.  The spiders
themselves aren't pests, but what they eat can be.  If you're seeing more,
that may mean they have a readily available food supply.

Are you sure 004 isn't a pest moth of some kind with wings in really bad
shape?

Cheers,

Alan

*Alan Van Dyke *