Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2020 10:41 AM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [PestList] RE: UK Pest Odyssey Annual Conference

Morning folks
Thanks for sending these links around and please share them as much as you like
Regards
Adie

Currently Working From Home
Mr Adrian (Adie) Doyle
Integrated Pest Management Manager
British Museum
Property & Facilities Management
Great Russell Street,
London WC1B 3DG

Mobile 07813 363292

Email: ado...@britishmuseum.org

The British Museum
Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG
britishmuseum.org

The security classification for this message is OFFICIAL

Please see our privacy policy for more details about how we use your personal data and about your rights or contact the Museum’s Data Protection Officer at i...@britishmuseum.org, telephone 020 323 8000