From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Minor,
Rachel
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2020 2:54 PM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Subject: [PestList] Purchasing a chest freezer for Integrated Pest Management

Hello,
I am interested in purchasing a chest freezer for the museum where I work. I
have seen some conflicting articles on the desired temperature. Some places say
that it should be capable of reaching -20  to -40 degrees Celsius, where others
say -20 to -40 degrees Fahrenheit.  Which is it, and can anyone recommend a
good brand sold in the U.S. that is in the $2,500.00 or less range?  Any other
advice sincerely appreciated. The spot where we are going to put it is about
60” wide.
Thank you,

Rachel Minor
Museum Supervisor/Curator
Jesse Peter Multicultural Museum
Santa Rosa Junior College
1501 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
(707) 524-1862
https://museum.santarosa.edu/<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fmuseum.santarosa.edu%2f&c=E,1,oROJ3evTZgDGQTxvsl8BsEAieuaOYudITO93g2yWNU5GT6mEdVbJQT22rf70BPWl_Th1rZvhysggT-jqk3raRRgYP_vw7_quRRe7RLCMiKCi&typo=1>
[email size museum logo]

pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/BY5PR04MB6392E79ECBFAD6876EAD87EFC31F0%40BY5PR04MB6392.namprd04.prod.outlook.com<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fgroups.google.com%2fd%2fmsgid%2fpestlist%2fBY5PR04MB6392E79ECBFAD6876EAD87EFC31F0%2540BY5PR04MB6392.namprd04.prod.outlook.com%3futm_medium%3demail%26utm_source%3dfooter&c=E,1,emjwyjPqxxUFWdLrrLRUgf6SWd-ogi9TfYjM9AeD617Guj5pB0gVG5m2AeQc1_Ig9bphSXyAWVxkR-w6ChRUzaVEUoWN2pb7Xxo_EBqa6x_vKHOR5Q,,&typo=1>.

The information contained in this message and/or attachments is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
system and destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender.