Hello  -

I have finished increasing the resources and checking the site and believe it is all set. If you run into any problems, please let me know.

leon ...

On 11/16/20 3:15 PM, Rachael Arenstein wrote:
Hello PestList Community,
Our amazing web and list master Leon will sort this out tonight after hours.  Please check back tomorrow when we believe it should all be up and running.
Thank you for calling this to our attention.
Rachael
MPWG Co-Chair

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 11:30 AM Matthew Mickletz <mmi...@winterthur.org <mailto:mmi...@winterthur.org>> wrote:

    Hi all,

    We brought it the issue to the attention of our awesome
    webmaster/site host. Hopefully it will be resolved sooner than
    later! It is 2020 after all. . . ugh

    Best,
    Matt Mickletz

    MusemPests Working Group Co-Chair

    *From:*pestlist@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:pestlist@googlegroups.com> <pestlist@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:pestlist@googlegroups.com>> *On Behalf Of *silvia manrique
    *Sent:* Monday, November 16, 2020 11:15 AM
    *To:* pestlist@googlegroups.com <mailto:pestlist@googlegroups.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [PestList] website issues

    Thank you, hopefully they'll figure it out soon.

    On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 11:03 AM Alan P Van Dyke
    <apvand...@utexas.edu <mailto:apvand...@utexas.edu>> wrote:

        Not just you! I just checked and it's all down except the
        landing page.

        Alan

        *Alan Van Dyke *

        Senior Preservation Technician

        Harry Ransom Center
        The University of Texas at Austin
        P.O. Drawer 7219
        Austin, Texas 78713-7219
        P: 512-232-4614
        www.hrc.utexas.edu <http://www.hrc.utexas.edu/>

        <http://hrc.utexas.edu>

        On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 9:53 AM smanriqu
        <smanr...@thewolf.fiu.edu <mailto:smanr...@thewolf.fiu.edu>>
        wrote:

            Hello everyone, is it me or is the MuseumPests.net website
            not working properly? I am able to get to the landing page
            but nothing else seems to be working.
            Thank you!

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to
            the Google Groups "MuseumPests" group.
            from it, send an email to
            pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
            <mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/793d21c5-343b-4b6f-a919-219b9d48ca02n%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/793d21c5-343b-4b6f-a919-219b9d48ca02n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to a
        topic in the Google Groups "MuseumPests" group.
        To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
        https://groups.google.com/d/topic/pestlist/80tT7JAgDlQ/unsubscribe.
        To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an
        email to pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
        <mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/CAHhLO3abR023j_kdsNEBBmaiXjVEOyZ57fYLvq3gu9PLxZFQdA%40mail.gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/CAHhLO3abR023j_kdsNEBBmaiXjVEOyZ57fYLvq3gu9PLxZFQdA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

    Groups "MuseumPests" group.
    send an email to pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/CAGVBNY4Zt-9MYEvOqD_039_q6qaTi1ag6c9-wj6NysgZJxOMwQ%40mail.gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/CAGVBNY4Zt-9MYEvOqD_039_q6qaTi1ag6c9-wj6NysgZJxOMwQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
    This message came from outside of Winterthur and has been scanned
    for viruses.

    Groups "MuseumPests" group.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/DM5PR17MB1402C065AA8E0407B85063A4ABE30%40DM5PR17MB1402.namprd17.prod.outlook.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/DM5PR17MB1402C065AA8E0407B85063A4ABE30%40DM5PR17MB1402.namprd17.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MuseumPests" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/CAGxav5%2BfDD3GVbyAtS%2BguF0-2Ve1Jygboez1xUuT9TStV65zug%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/CAGxav5%2BfDD3GVbyAtS%2BguF0-2Ve1Jygboez1xUuT9TStV65zug%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.