Dear Pestlist,

A while ago a question was asked about which microscope to use. A couple of you
were enthusiastic about the Dino Lite Microscopes. We are considering to buy
one ( the AM3113T version), but I have a couple of questions about the software
and usage.

Can anyone tell me if the software or working program is easy to use? Or do you
need extensive computer skills to operate the microscope? Another question is,
how easy is it to rename a taken photograph or picture? Can you rename it
whilst in the program or do you need to do it afterwards?

With kind regards,

Mike van der Steenhoven
Coordinator Collections Management

+31(0)70 3023497