From: 'Oliver, Margaret' via MuseumPests <pestlist@googlegroups.com>
Sent: 08 December 2020 22:06
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [PestList] Source for Polyethylene bags for Freezing objects

I also use bags from Uline for the freeze/thaw cycle (specifically, these
30"x36" 8 mil poly bags
https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-12510/Flat-Poly-Bags/30-x-36-8-Mil-Poly-Bags?keywords=S-12510).
 They're good sized bags that allow me to twist the open end of it shut and
seal it with a releasable zip tie.

Best,
Margaret

Margaret Oliver, M.S.
Herbarium Collections Manager
(she / her)

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
University of Tennessee Herbarium (TENN)
114 Temple Hall
1818 Andy Holt Ave.
Knoxville, TN 37996-2800

moliv...@utk.edu<mailto:moliv...@utk.edu>