Forwarding this information in case it got buried in the thread. See below.
Thanks.

If you were not able to register for the March 11 Presentation session before
we reached our 300 person Zoom limit please join us using Facebook Live via the
MuseumPests Facebook page<https://www.facebook.com/MuseumPests>. The
presentations and recording will be available on our Conferences
<https://museumpests.net/conferences/> page soon after the event concludes.

Thank you,
Rachael Arenstein and Matt Mickletz
MuseumPests Working Group co-chairs

Rachael Perkins Arenstein
A.M. Art Conservation, LLC
Conservation Treatment, Preservation Consulting & Collection Management
Tel: 917-796-1764 (she/her/hers)
www.amartconservation.com<http://www.amartconservation.com/>
rach...@amartconservation.com<mailto:rach...@amartconservation.com>

[https://colonialwilliamsburg.org/give/other-ways-giving/donate/?Code=BGNB01]
<https://colonialwilliamsburg.org/give/other-ways-giving/donate/?Code=BGNB01>

Help support our mission to tell America’s enduring story by donating to the
Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.