Greetings Deeksha,

Stephan responded with a nice list of topics. I think one of the things that is
great about an internal institutional training session rather than a workshop
for people from a variety of institutions, is that you can really focus in on
the issues that will make an IPM program successful in your institution.  Do
you need to raise awareness on how/why pests cause damage? Do you need to let
people in non-collection related jobs understand that they also have an
important role to play? What do you want people to do if they notice something?
Do staff know what your policy and procedures are?  etc.

On the MuseumPests.net > Prevention > Awareness and Training page there are
numerous PowerPoints from a variety of institutions that show how staff have
presented IPM for training.  Please keep in mind that some of these are old and
the sophistication of the PowerPoint graphics may appear dated, but you can see
how people were approaching the topic.

https://museumpests.net/prevention-introduction/prevention-awareness-and-training/

We are happy to add new presentations if people want to submit them for posting!

Best,

Rachael

MuseumPests Working Group Co-Chair

Rachael Perkins Arenstein

A.M. Art Conservation, LLC

Conservation Treatment, Preservation Consulting & Collection Management

Tel: 917-796-1764 (she/her/hers)

 <http://www.amartconservation.com/> www.amartconservation.com