Hello there!

My institution will be opening an AMNH exhibit soon, and we are incorporating
some live Bess Beetles into the display.  We'd love to feature a high quality
image of the critter in the exhibit label.  Of course, we would be happy to
provide photography credit as appropriate.  Does anyone have an image we might
be able to use?

Thanks,
Leslie

[witteemailsig.png]Leslie M. Ochoa
Director of Collections
3801 Broadway | San Antonio, Texas 78209
p 210.357.1877  |c.210.218.6120
www.WitteMuseum.org<http://www.wittemuseum.org/>

[cid:image003.jpg@01D12C56.8D155490][cid:image004.jpg@01D12C56.8D155490]
[http://yourwebsiteengineer.com/icons/facebook.png]<https://www.facebook.com/WitteMuseum>
    [http://nccd.cdc.gov/MillionHearts/Protocol/images/icon_twitter.png]
<https://twitter.com/wittemuseum>
[http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/graphics-vibe/classic-3d-social/32/pinterest-icon.png]
 <https://www.pinterest.com/wittemuseum/>
[http://desireealonso.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/instagram30x30.png]
<https://www.instagram.com/wittemuseum/>
The Witte Museum is accredited by AAM and is a Smithsonian Institution
affiliated museum.