From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Madeline Corona
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 4:48 PM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Subject: [PestList] Photo of Webbing Clothes Moth Eggs

Hello all!

Just wanted to share these amazing photos of webbing clothes moth eggs (female
was caught in one of our pheromone traps). I thought you all would appreciate
the images as much as I did!

Best,
Madeline

Madeline Corona (she/her)

Assistant Conservator, Decorative Arts and Sculpture Conservation
Getty Museum
T (310) 440 7261  |  getty.edu<http://getty.edu/>

[cid:image001.png@01D75E93.D25A5DA0]

pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/BYAPR05MB6613D7E15458810EF99CCF7AA8359%40BYAPR05MB6613.namprd05.prod.outlook.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/BYAPR05MB6613D7E15458810EF99CCF7AA8359%40BYAPR05MB6613.namprd05.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
This message came from outside of Winterthur and has been scanned for viruses.