From: Haff, Tonya (NCMI, Crace) [mailto:tonya.h...@csiro.au]
To: "pestlist@googlegroups.com" <pestlist@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 03:03:34 +0000
Subject: [PestList] Cleaning cabinets

Hello all,

I have a cabinet that I need to clean to make sure there are no pest eggs, etc,
left inside that could reinfest future items put back in the cabinet. I can't
just freeze the entire cabinet, and there are weird ledges and corners in the
back of it that are difficult to thoroughly reach. I intend to vacuum it all
over the interior and to spray and wipe the interior with 70% EtOH. Are there
other measures that anyone here would recommend for making sure the cabinet is
effectively decontaminated before returning specimens (study skins, super
yummy) back to the cabinet?

Thanks!

Tonya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/ME2PR01MB5508FFE464E2691120C8B4CAEE719%40ME2PR01MB5508.ausprd01.prod.outlook.com.