Hi Annie,

Thanks for the great images of your traps. In your "Unidentified moth - 1"
image, you have Indianmeal moths, Plodia interpunctella, a single Almond Moth,
Cadra cautella and several webbing clothes moths, Tineola bisselliella. The
almond moth is the one you didn't recognize. The Indianmeal moths and the
almond moth are stored food insects that are likely emerging from dried food
goods, or other grains from the kitchen.

In your "Unidentified moths - 2" image, besides the webbing clothes moths in
the trap, the spotted moths appear to be Niditinea orleansella (No common
name). You can see some variation in color with this species.  Niditinea moths
are related to webbing clothes moths as they are all in the family Tineidae.
Other Niditinea moths include Niditinea fuscella, which has the common name of
brown-dotted clothes moth. They are often found in bird nests and can feed on
dried animal and plant material. The clothes moth Bullet Lure that appears in
the image will attract webbing clothes moths, casemaking clothes moths and some
species of Niditinea moths. The Niditinea orleansella moths are almost
certainly males attracted to the sex pheromone in the Bullet Lure. If there are
openings to the outside, check for bird nests and seal off openings. If that is
not the source, look for the source of the Niditinea moths in discarded
materials or in dirtier storage areas.

I hope that this is helpful. Best regards,

Pat Kelley
Insects Limited