Von: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> Im Auftrag von
Cristina Rufino
Gesendet: Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2022 10:39
An: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Betreff: [PestList] Silverfish ID

Hello everyone,

My name is Cristina Rufino and I work at the Science Museum, University of
Coimbra, Portugal (Zoology Collections).

I need help to identify one silverfish from my pest monitoring program at the
museum where I work.
Normally I capture them dead and in a bad shape and this time it is alive and
maybe it can be IS to species level.

Yesterday I caught 2 alive, here is a picture of one of them, in attachment.

What's the best way to preserve them to further id, keep them dry, or they can
be preserved in alcohol?

Best regards,
Cristina Rufino
Técnica Superior | Senior Technician
Museu da Ciência da Universidade de Coimbra | Science Museum, University of
Coimbra
Laboratorio Chimico | Largo Marquês de Pombal | 3000-272 Coimbra | Portugal
Museu da Ciência phone: +351 239 240 870 | Direct phone: +351 239 240 876 (Ext.
282006)
Email: ge...@museudaciencia.org<mailto:ge...@museudaciencia.org> | Website:
www.museudaciencia.pt<http://www.museudaciencia.pt>

Afiliação | Affiliation
CEF - Centre for Functional Ecology - Science for People & the Planet
Departamento de Ciências da Vida
Universidade de Coimbra - Apartado 3046
3001-401 Coimbra - Portugal

[Das Bild wurde vom Absender entfernt.]
pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/CAGmKYuROS5-3m4W7_P%2BvtT_mbAqFyCt%2BvD6Q8%3DydesWZZxVDxQ%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/CAGmKYuROS5-3m4W7_P%2BvtT_mbAqFyCt%2BvD6Q8%3DydesWZZxVDxQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.