Group -

An efficient way to trap lots of silverfish and other small, crawling insects in sensitive locations, is as follows:

Use a flat, small glue board.  Place a penny in the four corners and one in the center of the glue.  Place the flat, modified glue board upside down along the baseboard where you suspect silverfish may be originating.  Silverfish love dark cracks and crannies and will readily crawl beneath the glue board and be caught.

Tom Parker
Entomologist