From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Jarnig
Claudia DI-KB-Erw/Be
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2023 8:34 AM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Subject: [PestList] Unknown pest. Zygentoma?

Hello everyone

Can you please help me to identify this pest found in a Library. I don't know,
if it is a Ctenolepisma longicaudata? Perhaps it is too small? Or a Lepisma
saccharina? Or none of that? The insect measures only 3 mm without antennaeā€¦
Can it be identified by this picture? We found this in a glue trap near old
books. Since now (from December 2022 on) it's only this single one.

Thank you very much

Best regards
Claudia Jarnig

T +41 58 229 23 37
claudia.jar...@sg.ch<mailto:thomas.wiel...@sg.ch>
www.kb.sg.ch<http://www.kb.sg.ch/>

Kantonsbibliothek Vadiana
Notkerstrasse 22
CH-9000 St.Gallen

Jeweils MO, DI, DO und FR

pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/7c05f228a69f4389a76c102fc4db1f77%40sg.ch<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/7c05f228a69f4389a76c102fc4db1f77%40sg.ch?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.