From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> on behalf of maddie
cooper <mcooper...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2023 1:47 PM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [PestList] ID help

Hi all,

I apologize for the poor image quality. One of our members sent over these
images looking for help with ID. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Maddie

--
Maddie Cooper
she, her, hers (what's

pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/CACN1WDKZjWrewUGiGF6CmCj%3DQMchpQQtBgVkeWQyBWDaVN41DQ%40mail.gmail.com<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fgroups.google.com%2fd%2fmsgid%2fpestlist%2fCACN1WDKZjWrewUGiGF6CmCj%253DQMchpQQtBgVkeWQyBWDaVN41DQ%2540mail.gmail.com%3futm_medium%3demail%26utm_source%3dfooter&c=E,1,1DUaeh-_hPlPEphkwMVpkgvHhmw8u20bGBWA-dqJCl2YHx_L5l0TF5e_XuD-AWCqm-pRTh3MwYwlP26Vvx0NW_Kv_9Mpq35bu9aVLB9CW7T2wbzoJRQdyQw,&typo=1>.
National Museums Scotland, Scottish Charity, No. SC 011130

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
addressee please inform the sender and delete the email from your system. The
statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and
do not necessarily reflect those of National Museums Scotland. This message is
subject to UK Data Protection legislation and the Freedom of Information
(Scotland) Act 2002. No liability is accepted for any harm that may be caused
to your systems or data by this message.