Von: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> im Auftrag von Mike
van der Steenhoven <m.vandersteenho...@mauritshuis.nl>
Gesendet: Tuesday, October 10, 2023 10:18:41 AM
An: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com>
Betreff: [PestList] Identification help

Dear Pestlisters,

I got three pictures for you, hopefully you can assist me in determining what
kind of Insects they are. I searched the fact sheets, but I am stuck with maybe
It Is a kind of stock beetle.

For the second picture at first, I thought it where silverfish nymphs, but I am
not sure. It also looks like a kind of springtail?

The last picture is more of a curiosity than a threat to our collection, I
would love to know what these are because I keep finding them in the traps.

Hope you can help,

with kind regards,

Mike van der Steenhoven

Coordinator Collections Management

+31(0)70 3023497

+31(0) 6 21823879

m.vandersteenho...@mauritshuis.nl<mailto:m.vandersteenho...@mauritshuis.nl>

Mauritshuis
Koninklijk Kabinet van Schilderijen
Royal Picture Gallery

[cid:image661972.jpg@1D731307.2C0E9D45]<https://www.mauritshuis.nl/roofkunst>

pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/AS8PR08MB84424DAB492EF69A3F7B3FEEEECDA%40AS8PR08MB8442.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/AS8PR08MB84424DAB492EF69A3F7B3FEEEECDA%40AS8PR08MB8442.eurprd08.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.