From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> on behalf of
alessandra.strathma <alessandra.strat...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, October 30, 2023 at 5:15 PM
To: MuseumPests <pestlist@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [PestList] Identification Help
Hi All,

I was hoping to get help identifying these insects (circled in blue). We have
had book louse in the past but this is the first time I have seen similar
looking insect but with narrow hairy wings. They were found in a glue trap on
the floor of one of our archive rooms, which has been kept at around 18 degrees
Celsius and 35% RH. So far I have not found any in the traps on the shelves,
only on the floor trap near the entrance. I apologize for the poor quality
photo and lack of scale, they are around 1mm or less in size.

Thank you in advance!

Alessandra
pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/c2f75f76-c75b-43f3-a881-1891b61a8573n%40googlegroups.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__groups.google.com_d_msgid_pestlist_c2f75f76-2Dc75b-2D43f3-2Da881-2D1891b61a8573n-2540googlegroups.com-3Futm-5Fmedium-3Demail-26utm-5Fsource-3Dfooter&d=DwMFaQ&c=WO-RGvefibhHBZq3fL85hQ&r=GO7C3XN3WgFy2IP-bFBbnUs_CYntqj57Dprtl40-_KE&m=d_oMk64lWz0JuTW3KvuG63_ouKLy3XYj45ahGLe7lfDIJ_uAaq2EGqvD6Xg_HZH1&s=GhDwcziI8aqsGW49KJXJpR5O-SSMKX2IlGYLsPDeJGE&e=>.