From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Jenner, Nancy@Parks
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2023 10:24 AM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Subject: [PestList] RE: Frass ID

Hello--  I followed up with the collection manager, and she says the material
was a consolidated mass, stuck to the tissue paper, not loose and granular.  So
it was wet at some point.

I'm reattaching the original photos.... Still hoping for a solid ID of the
frass culprit.  I've not had much luck looking for "field guide" images of
frass.   And I learned that there are some searches you do not want to make
(i.e., never search for "centipede" and "poop" together, due to a bad horror
film......)

Nancy Jenner, Curator II
California State Parks
Statewide Museum Collections Center