Posted on behalf of colleagues not on the PestList:

The Winterthur Research Fellowship Program announces that it is accepting
applicants for the 2024-2025 cohort, offering financial support to scholars,
including IPM professionals at all stages of their careers through
short-term, dissertation, and postdoctoral awards. Maker-Creator Fellowships
also enable artists and creatives from a breadth of disciplines to find new
inspiration for their work. These awards give researchers unparalleled
access to Winterthur Museum's Department of Conservation, state-of-the-art
Scientific Research & Analysis Laboratory (SRAL), and University of Delaware
academic staff in our Art Conservation MS Program. Winterthur's independent
research library and museum collections encourage understanding of the
Americas in a global context from the 17th to the 20th centuries with the
support of expert staff. Our campus is complemented by extensive gardens
situated in 1,000 acres of preserved meadows and farmland offering a
restorative environment conducive to research. Read more about our recent
fellows' projects and see how our collections and community support a broad
range of scholarly and creative work.

Academic Programs staff who operate the Research Fellowship Program are
always available to talk about project feasibility and the application
process for the best outcomes for research at Winterthur. Contact us with
your questions or to set up a time to speak about your research interests.

We particularly encourage applications that bring new and critical
scholarly, scientific, and preservation approaches to the library, museum,
and garden collections. The application deadline is January 15, 2024.

Sincerely,

Rosie Grayburn and Lauren Fair, on behalf of:

Catharine Dann Roeber
Director of Academic Affairs
Brock W. Jobe Associate Professor, Decorative Arts and Material Culture
Director, Research Fellowship Program

Jackie Killian

Assistant Director of Academic Programs

academicprogr...@winterthur.org <mailto:academicprogr...@winterthur.org>