Happy New Year all,

I am trying to find research on how long the exposure to CO2 is on insects.
The table I have is from Rentokil.  Is there something more recent?
I find information on agricultural pests. I needed information on museum pests.

Thanks,

Adrienne Dastgir
Curator of Collections
Work: (580) 622-7156 Ex. 65078
Work Cell: (580) 618-8339
Personal Cell (405) 513-1822
Email: adrienne.dast...@chickasaw.net<mailto:adrienne.dast...@chickasaw.net>
Chickasaw Cultural Center
867 Charles Cooper Memorial Drive
Sulphur, OK 73086
[CCC logo]
"The world can be divided into the people who like to look under the rock and
the people who don't. I've always said, since birth, 'Let's look under the
rock" --Unknown