From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Michael Monzon
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2024 4:23 PM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [PestList] RE: Tarred Hemp

[EXTERNAL EMAIL] DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you recognize the
sender and know the content is safe.
Hi Chelsee,

Casemaking moths are generally attracted to animal fiber, wool, feathers,
things like that. Could you share what you found regarding their attraction to
hemp? That may be species specific and I’m just genuinely curious. Thank you so
much!

Best,

Mike
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 3, 2024, at 3:45 PM, Chelsee Boehm