dear sara,

we freeze a lot, but the artifacts are mostly archival objects, like paper,
photos and so on.

We use this strategy because of the high risk of contamination with
Ctenolepisma longicaudatum (gray silverfish).
Will it help in any way if I take part in your survey?
I don't think so - right?

best regards

V o l k e r    H i n g s t

Diplom-Restaurator Volker Hingst
IPM-Koordinator
LVR - Archivberatungs- und Fortbildungszentrum
Technisches Zentrum / Papierrestaurierung

Ehrenfriedstr.19
50259 Pulheim
Tel.: 02234-9854-236
Fax:  0221-8284-2479