From: 'lrestemyer' via MuseumPests <pestlist@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2024 10:25 AM
To: MuseumPests <pestlist@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [PestList] IPM Policies and Procedures

Hello,

My institution is working on refining our IPM policies and procedures, and I
was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their IPM policies/procedures
with us. The MuseumPests website has been a great starting point, but many of
those are a decade old or more. With how fast and often IPM evolves, I wanted
to look at more recent documents to make sure we don't miss anything.

I would especially be interested in any natural history museum's policies, but
any documents would be of great help.

Please send your documents to lrestem...@hmns.org<mailto:lrestem...@hmns.org> -
any documents sent will be kept in confidence.

Thank you,
Lacey Restemyer
Houston Museum of Natural Science

pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:pestlist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/7653c542-f79f-48fc-b7b2-f288d641549fn%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pestlist/7653c542-f79f-48fc-b7b2-f288d641549fn%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.