Hello!

This product has been recommended on the pestlist, but I have not used them
before: https://llfa.eu/af-insect-monitor-traps.html

Depending on the kind of monitors you use, for the triangle shaped Trapper
pest monitors
(https://www.insectslimited.com/store/p/trapper-insect-monitor) you can add
a thick piece of paper as a "door" with tape hinges to block the geckos.
The paper door can be cut to fit the triangular opening and leave a small
gap for pest insects. I am attaching a little example drawing of what I am
talking about.

If anyone else has advice or suggested products to keep out non-target
pests, I would love to know about them too!

Best,
Katey